Hi All.

I'm new to puppet, just want to know which is the right way to
configure networking on centos (5).
Is there something built in, or should I use a module from puppet
forge ?

Following this thread :

http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-users/browse_thread/thread/44dfd59abfb6a87e/968ef27084259546?lnk=gst&q=network+centos#968ef27084259546

seems that there there isn't something built in, but that you have to
do it by hands. Is this the right way ?

I've puppet up running, and now the first thing I'm trying to achieve
is to configure the network interface ( /etc/sysconfig/network and /
etc/sysconfig/network.scripts/ifcfg-eth0 ) for a host as soon as it's
being provisioned.

Thanks, regards