Hi Rob,

  Your quite correct, I wasn't being very clear!

  I was referring to the Daily Run status graph which shows mm-dd-yy
on my dashboard (1.0.3).
  And yes it would be nice to use the local time zone instead of UTC!

  and to be honest, the only way to make it really unambiguous would
be to use MMM instead of MM