Thanks Ohad

I have updated the Wiki entry with a warning (where's the <blink> tag?) and
references to the bugs on certificate chaining

I'm not 100% comfortable with a single CA, so would it be possible to do the
following:

ca_server = puppet-ca.example.com

rsync the ssl dir every 5 minutes to puppet-ca2.example.com

If puppet-ca dies, I would swing the CNAME over to puppet-ca2.example.com

Thanks

John

John Warburton
Ph: 0417 299 600