Hello All,

     I'm running puppet 0.25.5, and CentOS 5.4.  Whenever I run either
service puppet status or /etc/init.d/puppet status it tells me the
service is stopped when the service is actually running.  I remember
this being an issue w/ 0.25.4, but I thought it was addressed in
0.25.5.  Does anyone know how to circumvent this issue?  I know can
just do kill -9 $puppet_pid, but I rather do service puppet stop, or /
etc/init.d/puppet stop.

Thanks,

Henry