Hi everyone,

I have Puppet set up so that I can manage apache virtual hosts using a
define.  Each virtual host creates a user and a group, and I want the
www-data user to be a member of all of the virtual host groups.

Here is a simplified version of my set-up, demonstrating the issue:

class apache {
  user { www-data: }
}

define vhost(...) {
  group { $name: }
}

node myserver {
  class apache
  vhost { site1: }
  vhost { site2: }
}

In this case I want the www-data to be a member of site1 & site2.  I
can't figure out how to do this.  I tried:

 * plusignment +> but that only works on subclasses
 * altering a variable defined in the apache scope, but the altered
value of the variable isn't carried to the parent scope.
 * creating multiple user resources each with one of the groups, but
it detects these as duplicates and fails to apply the config

I'm using Puppet 2.6.0.

Does anyone know how to achieve what I'm after?  Is there something I
can do with virtual resources, maybe?