Trying to track down why all the modules in my production environment
are auto-loaded at the beginning of a run for a node that is in my
development environment.  The run fails because it cannot find the
modules in my development environment which are named differently from
production.  Makes me think that the wrong ones are getting auto-
loaded, or that it is looking for the development modules in the wrong
place.

-eric