On Nov 17, 6:57 am, CraftyTech <hmmed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would there be any issues with stored configs? should I either a)
> Point both masters to the same PuppetDB server (MySql), or b) Setup a
> two way replication between the masters, and connect them individually
> to their respective PuppetDB's..

Storeconfigs with "a bunch" of masters using a single DB server isn't
a problem. You'll need to turn on thin storeconfigs eventually. A few
hundred nodes with a few hundred resources per node is probably the
limit of "thick" storeconfigs. The issue isn't load on the DB server,
that's pretty light. The problem with "thick" storeconfigs is all the
time the masters spent in ActiveRecord land when compiling catalogs.