Hi All

I'm quite prepared to acknowledge I've missed the bleeding obvious here, but
I just can't see. Hence the post

I am getting the exact same errors as issue 4409 (
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4409) when trying to use a type in a
module in an environment

When the type is in <environment>/modules/testmodule/lib/puppet/type, I get
this error message:

err: Puppet::Parser::AST::Resource failed with error ArgumentError: Invalid
resource type logadm at
/tmp/puppet26/environments/prod/modules/testmodule/manifests/init.pp:15 on
node corwadm010.bfm.com

When I copy it to $libdir/puppet/type on the server - it works, which
ignores the environments :-(

I have updated http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4409 with my test case
- fresh independent 2.6.3 install - config files, client & server debug
output (from Markus Robert's diagnostic patch) in
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/attachments/1227/issue4409.txt

I am sure I am missing something - as
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/1175 says it was all fixed for 2.6

Thanks for any pointers