I'm trying to run puppet using the tarball and so far, I've been
unsuccessful. The system I'm trying to run puppet on is running RHEL
5.3. Now first of all, this system does not have access to internet.
Therefore I don't have any access to any of the repositories from
which I can download the rpms and its dependencies. So instead, I got
the puppet, facter, ruby and openssl tarballs. I've installed them all
individually. Now when I try to run puppetd, I get the following
error:

err: Could not create resources for managing Puppet's files and
directories in sections [:main, :agent, :ssl]: Could not autoload
file: no such file to load -- zlib
Could not prepare for execution: Could not autoload rest: no such file
to load - zlib

I get same errors for puppetmasterd too. Any help would be
appreciated. Thank you!