Hi all,

I'd like to start using templates and I'm doing some test with one of
my already working class (bacula).

Following dir structure:
module_name/manifests/init.pp
           /templates/file.erb

my template wants to copy a file and change a value for client hostname:

init.pp:
[...]
        '/etc/bacula/bacula-fd.conf.template':
                ensure          => present,
                content         => template("baculafd.erb"); }
[...]

cat templates/baculafd.erb

[...]
FileDaemon {
 Name = <%= hostname %=>
FDport = 9102                  # where we listen for the director
WorkingDirectory = /var/lib/bacula
Pid Directory = /var/run
Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
}
[...]

Doc says:
"Templates are always evaluated by the parser, not by the client. This
means that if you are using puppetmasterd, then the templates only need
to be on the server, and you never need to download them to the client."

But when I run puppet, client complains :

#  puppetd --test --server ser01.pic.es
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on
SERVER: Could not find template 'baculafd.erb'
at
/etc/puppet/manifests/services/workernode/modules/computing_bacula/manifests/init.pp:27
on node X

Why is it complaining if dir structure is correct?

ar...@lx-arnau ~/puppet/manifests/services/workernode/modules/computing_bacula
$ ls
files  manifests  templates
ar...@lx-arnau ~/puppet/manifests/services/workernode/modules/computing_bacula