On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 03:42, Henrik Lindberg
<henrik.lindberg.priv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand that - I wonder if there is a set of pp files available for
> testing the parser.

Puppet labs don't have a hidden repository of them to use as part of
testing or anything like that.

What I would probably do is head on over to the puppet forge, and
download a whole mess of modules from there.  A bit more searching
will also turn up a few places that have put their entire puppet
configuration - or much of it - online, such as the lab42 collection:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Lab42_Infrastructure

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to do with your parser?  Luke
recently posted some notes on the puppet dev group about a portable
subset of the language for use as an interchange format (though I
don't know what subset that would be. :)

Regards,
    Daniel
--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ dan...@rimspace.net            ☎ +61 401 155 707