On Jan 11, 10:24 am, Arnau Bria <arnaub...@pic.es> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)
>
> jcbollinger jcbollinger wrote:
> > I assume that yum itself is not complaining, so perhaps it is silently
> > ignoring the [main] sections in your .repo files.  If that's the case
> > then the best workaround is probably to just remove those sections.
>
> Ok, I will do that, but seems strange to me that puppet is failing when
> yum doesn't resulting in puppet more restrictive than yum...

I agree that it's strange, and I encourage you to file a ticket about
it.  I suppose that Puppet is trying to treat [main] in your .repo
files as a repository section instead of as a superfluous main
section.  If that's what the problem is then it should be fairly
straightforward to fix.

Cheers,

John