On Jan 13, 2:34 pm, Arnau Bria <arnaub...@pic.es> wrote:
> > Option 2, move the class declaration of common_puppet_conf out of
> > init.pp and into common_puppet_conf.pp in the same directory, then you
> > should be able to do this (note the use of the namespace
> > common_puppet, which is your module name):
>
> > include common_puppet::common_puppet_conf
>
> > You can then have a common_puppet class, which you can have install
> > Puppet software and start Puppet services. Depends on how you want to
> > organise your modules.
>
> I'll choose first option as it's clearer to me .

Just to give you some examples of auto loading complex modules with
multiple classes and how that relates to class names:

modules/puppet/init.pp => include puppet
modules/puppet/master.pp => include puppet::master
modules/puppet/params.pp => include puppet::params
modules/puppet/master/something.pp => include
puppet::master::something
modules/puppet/master/woof.pp => include puppet::master::woof