On Jan 26, 4:16 am, JupiterMoonBeam <jupitermoonb...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> However, there's a delay of one run between changes (as the repo gets
> updated but the current run is still under the old config).  Is there
> anyway of getting puppet to rerun with the new config when the repo
> changes?

As Daniel mentioned it isn't possible to apply that new information
inside the current catalog. However you may be able to fake it. Are
you running puppet agent as a daemon or a cronjob? If it's resident as
a service you can signal puppet to restart itself:
vcsrepo { 'puppet-production': notify => Service['puppet'] }

As I recall it will exit part way through the current run, restart,
request a new catalog, and run again.