Roberto Bouza:
> Inline templates are a little bit dirty to do this, but they will
> work.

Yeah, it's totally a stopgap.

> A ruby file for mapping (all the CIDRs). and then a few libraries to
> use the ipaddr ruby lib and do calculations etc.

Yeah, my problem is that I'm not in a position where I can hand over a
ruby module to the team that will ultimately be maintaining this system
with me.  I've got enough of a climb doing training on the puppet DSL
without having to worry about people shooting themselves in the gun with
ruby.

--
"No, I ain't got a fax machine!  I also ain't got an
Apple IIc, polio, or a falcon!"