On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:40:38 -0800
Nan Liu <n...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> You can require disable_upstart class as a conditional by operating
> system and it should be part of your ssh module rather than a separate
> class.

If I understand correctly, you mean I shouldn't use run stages at all.
The problem with this approach is that I want to keep my openssh module
as general as possible, so only do this behavior when running in a
vserver. I guess I could try to use a custom fact for this, but I'd
rather not have that logic in the openssh module (I have another module
that handles configuration specific to vservers, so would prefer to
keep it there). This seems like a reasonable use case for run stages.

--
Dan Urist
dur...@ucar.edu