I'm somewhat new to Puppet.   I'm trying to establish some Virtual
Resources so I can realize them based on a TAG.

The error I continue to get is:

Feb 16 18:02:38 test-fms puppet-agent[8590]: Could not retrieve
catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Syntax error at
'201001'; expected '}' at /etc/puppet/modules/dce/manifests/mounts.pp:
4 on node test-fms.domain.com

The structure is, I believe, fairly simple.   I'm using another module
as a template (ghoneycutt::generic).

There is a define of "nfsmount" under the init.pp:

[ file name: init.pp ]

class dce {
  define nfsmount(options} {

a separate file, mounts.pp has this and is included as "include
dce::mounts":

[ file name:  mounts.pp ]

class dce::mounts {

# 2010
     @Dce::Nfsmount { "201001":
        device      => "10.101.0.133",
        exportPath  => "/dce/prod/201001",
                name            => "/home/201001",
        tag         => "2010",
     }

} # class dce::mounts

There is no missing bracket.  I've looked at it a 100 times and I'm
convinced of this.

in the final script, called mounttest.pp (also under the "dce" module)
I'm doing this:

[ file name:  mounttest.pp ]

class dce::mounttest inherits dce {
include dce::mounts

        Dce::Nfsmount <| tag == "2010" |>

}

Whether I "inherit" this or not does not change the outcome of the
error.   I would think that because it's under the same module of dce
that I would not need to include or inherit it.

The dce::mounts file is just a list of Virtual Resources, that's it.

I simply can't understand what I'm doing wrong.  It's probably so
simple that I'm overlooking it.

If anyone can lend a hand, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!