Dear all,

I'm a software integrator and i'm currently evaluating Puppet to
understand how we can potentially integrate our products with it.
I've been reading documentation on it and i'm currently installing a
Puppet system but i have some questions that i was hoping someone
could answer?

a) In this page, it says that Puppet Enterprise supports provisioning
but the documentation i've seen so far only shows the maintenance
aspects of Puppet?
http://www.puppetlabs.com/puppet/puppet-enterprise/faq/
a.1) does Puppet do provisioning?
b) Also, i've seen references to Windows:
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/platforms.html
b.1) Does Puppet run on Windows?
b.2) Does it actually support doing maintenance on Windows OSes?
c) I've read somewhere that Puppet has some sort of graphical
interface where you can edit the RAL classes and graphically insert
logic into them (i.e. dependencies and stuff)
c.1) Where can i find that interface?

Thanks in advance,
Luis Silva