On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> These accelerated releases are going to keep us on our toes!

This is the downside of monthly releases, particularly when we have an
extra, out of cycle release like we did for 2.6.6.

If there's anything we can do in the Puppet community to make it easier for
the package maintainers, please let us know. We love our Linux distro folks,
as Puppet being easy to get installed on distros is

This includes help with automating the packaging itself or anything
associated.

If it would be useful for us to implement a generic system like Debian
watch[1] that all the maintainers can use to automatically kick off the
package building process, please let us know and we can all brainstorm on
something.

http://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch/