On 25 March 2011 11:42, Nigel Kersten <ni...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Thomas S Hatch <thatc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> These accelerated releases are going to keep us on our toes!
>>
> This is the downside of monthly releases, particularly when we have an
> extra, out of cycle release like we did for 2.6.6.

 Also an issue for those of us that don't run mainstream (Solaris :-)
systems where edge case changes may not be tested. I haven't had time in th
epast weeks to test the release candidates, but downloaded 2.6.7 just now
and found massive changes in the mount provider failing on /tmp. Bug to be
filed

John