Hi there,

Just started using Puppet since yesterday, so a totally newbie
question. I tried to search the answer by myself but none of the
suggestions actually worked. This is how my "modules" is laid:

|-- modules
|   |-- mySudo
|   |   |-- files
|   |   |   `-- sudoers
|   |   `-- manifests
|   |       `-- init.pp

The file(s), that I want to send to the client machines, is in the
"files" directory. In the init.pp, according to the puppet wiki (as
far as I understood), this is defined:  source => "puppet:///mySudo/
sudoers"

But it's not working. I even tried with:  source => "puppet:///mySudo/
files/sudoers" - that's not working either. Does anyone know what's
I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers!!