Hi all,
I'm trying to configure a set of network interfaces, so I downloaded the
puppet-network module from the module forge.  I enabled plugin sync per
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/plugins_in_modules.htm and added the
module to my module path, but I'm getting an 'invalid resource type' error
indicating that the custom type included in the module isn't found.  Can you
help me figure out what I've missed?

Puppet:
puppet --version
2.6.6

The error:
err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Puppet::Parser::AST::Resource failed with error ArgumentError: Invalid
resource type network_config at
/usr/share/puppet/environments/testing/modules/cluster/manifests/testcluster1.pp:35

The call:
class cluster::testcluster1 ($system_ip, $cluster_ip) {
    include network
    network_config { "bond0":
        type                => "Bonding",
        bonding_module_opts => "mode=6 miimon=100",
        bootproto           => "none",
        onboot              => "yes",
        netmask             => "255.255.255.0",
        ipaddr              => $system_ip,
    }
    network_config { "eth0": master => "bond0", slave => "yes" }
    network_config { "eth1": master => "bond0", slave => "yes" }
} # class cluster::testcluster1

The module:
tree -fi network
network
network/COPYING
network/README.markdown
network/files
network/files/network-restart.rb
network/lib
network/lib/puppet
network/lib/puppet/provider
network/lib/puppet/provider/network_config
network/lib/puppet/provider/network_config/interfaces.rb
network/lib/puppet/provider/network_config/network_scripts.rb
network/lib/puppet/provider/network_interface
network/lib/puppet/provider/network_interface/ip.rb
network/lib/puppet/type
network/lib/puppet/type/network_config.rb
network/lib/puppet/type/network_interface.rb
network/manifests
network/manifests/init.pp
network/manifests/init.pp.example
network/spec
network/spec/unit
network/spec/unit/puppet
network/spec/unit/puppet/provider
network/spec/unit/puppet/provider/network_config
network/spec/unit/puppet/provider/network_config/network_scripts.rb
network/spec/unit/puppet/provider/network_interface
network/spec/unit/puppet/provider/network_interface/ip.rb