What is the current issue number?  The only one I could find that
mentions the same problem is this , http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/7203.

Would any changes to my current puppet.conf (see below) make this
problem no longer an issue?  I'm not suing storeconfig, and not really
sure if I need to be doing anything as far as saving the inventory
information.  My setup is very basic, but right now can't run for more
than 2 or 3 days without having to restart the puppetmaster service.

[master]
        certname=puppetmaster
        reports = http, store

        # Configure Inventory Service
        facts_terminus = inventory_active_record
        dbadapter = mysql
        dbname = puppet_inv
        dbuser = puppet_inv
        dbpassword = cabb0ac9ed925867f93587ccfb147ebf15dec8a3
        dbserver = localhost
        dbsocket = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Thanks
- Trey