I have a similar problem I can't seem to solve...here's what I'm
trying to do.

I have two modules, backuppc_client and sudo.  Right now I have a node
variable that I assign to each node that is used in the sudo module's
template to add the necessary entry.  For example....

---manifests/node.pp
node 'client1' {
        $backuppc_sudocmd = "backupuser ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/rsync"

        include baseclass
        include backuppc_client::base
}

---modules/sudo/templates/sudoers.erb has...

<% if has_variable?("backuppc_sudocmd") then %>
<%= backuppc_sudocmd %>
<% end %>

Is there a way for the sudo module to find out or be aware if a client
has the "include backuppc_client" in their definition?  Basically I'd
like the backuppc_client module's to alter the contents of sudoers
file which I can't imagine how to do as sudoers is defined by the sudo
module which is part of baseclass and applied to all systems.

Thanks
- Trey