I don't have that directory.  However I came across this module
https://github.com/camptocamp/puppet-sudo which among many things
enlightened me to the new feature in sudo-1.7.2+ of using includedir
and /etc/sudoers.d that you mentioned.  Everything I am using is
defined there except now my backuppc_client module has this...

        sudo::directive { "backuppc":
                ensure  => present,
                source  => "puppet:///modules/backuppc_client/
backuppc_sudocmd",
        }

The backuppc_sudocmd file contains the sudo lines.

Thanks!
- Trey