On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Patrick <kc7...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 31, 2011, at 9:01 PM, Alan Sparks wrote:

> for

> >> I think you're talking about #3143.
> >>
> >> http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/3143
> >>

> > Looks right... we need that where I work, is a killer if that has to
> > wait for a 2.7ish.mumble release...
> > -Alan
>
> I hope this gets resolved too, but the bug ticket says it was pushed to
> 2.8.x

I asked the core developers to spend some time investigating it a while ago
to see if we could fix it in 2.6.x, but the report was that this would
require significant enough plumbing changes that it needs to be done for a
feature release, and we didn't get it into 2.7.x

If there's an appropriate middle ground we can hit for a solution, I'd love
to target it earlier if possible.

--
Nigel Kersten
Product, Puppet Labs