Need some help here. I am using puppet to mange some Gentoo boxes, and
when working with packages I keep getting the following error:

Could not find a default provider for package

Version:

*  app-admin/puppet
      Latest version available: 0.25.0-r1
      Latest version installed: 0.25.0-r1
      Size of files: 592 kB
      Homepage:      http://reductivelabs.com/projects/puppet
software
      License:       GPL-2

Contents of the manifest:

class transcoder::packages {
 package{'mjpegtools':
  name => 'mjpegtools',
  category => 'media-video',
  ensure => installed,

Im new to puppet, not exactly sure what Im wrong. Anyone have any
Ideas?
-
Thanks!