On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Jon Jaroker <goo...@jaroker.com> wrote:

> After adding both forms of the dependency (the 'collection' as well as
> 'before'), I have not had a failure for the past few days.
>
> I believe my syntax is right and that the issue is specific to the
> dependency.  I wonder if a timeout is occurring before the NFS share
> is mounted, but this timeout failure is not being reported.  I am not
> sure how to isolate the issue further, but the workaround has been OK.

So it looks like we have a bug that I'm still trying to find in the
database, and I think it might be affecting you.

If you have a class that only declares other classes in it, and doesn't have
any resources in it, then it gets removed from the dependency graph.

It's clearly a bug, and we're going to fix it.

Is this possibly your problem? Does the description fit?