On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Jon Jaroker <goo...@jaroker.com> wrote:

> Please let me know if you want me to create a bug for this, or whether
> you have debugging or workaround recommendations.

I'll read your post a bit more closely later on today, but a quick
suggestion would be to use the --graph output on the puppet node, and
visually inspecting the .dot graph files to see if the relationships you've
defined are being applied in the way you think they should be.

That often sheds light on a dependency problem.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/faq.html#how-do-i-use-puppets-graphing-support