Hi

I have been having issue with deploying my custom facts. I have gone
through wiki on puppet labs and few other blogs but has no luck so
far. May be i am not understanding puppet very well. I would really
appreciate if someone helps me with this. I have the following fact i
want to deploy.

Facter.add("curtime") do
  setcode do
    %x{ foo=`date +%k` ; if [ "$foo" -ge 00 -o "$foo" -le 06  ] ; then
echo "true"; fi }
  end
end

I have created following directory structure

/etc/puppet/modules/common
/etc/puppet/modules/common/lib/facter/curtime.rb
/etc/puppet/modules/common/files
/etc/puppet/modules/common/manifests/init.pp <- this file is empty

on the puppet server i added the following to the /etc/puppet/
puppet.conf

    pluginsync     = true
    modulepath     = /etc/puppet/modules
    factpath       = $vardir/facts

on the client i have added
 factsync = true to the puppet.conf

When i run puppetd on client i can't see the new fact curtime also on
the server i should be able to see the curtime fact under /var/lib/
puppet/facts.

I am running puppetmasterd and client - 0.25.4

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Brijesh