Hi,

Sounds like they are being included somewhere in your manifest.

I've had similar issues when one of my tests was failing, eg:

if $something { include someclass }
else { include otherclass }

You can try to look at the --graph option to see if that helps track it down.
See the FAQ for more on this.

Cheers,