On Jul 11, 10:52 am, Zach <zachary.g.armstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm noticing that all classes I have created are being applied to
> every node, even ones that don't specifically "include" them.  There
> is no inheritance occurring that would allow this to happen.  I've
> been reading docs and couldn't find anything about this...  Am I
> missing something obvious?   Let me know if you need more info

The problem is far more likely to be in your manifests than to be in
Puppet, but without seeing the manifests we can only speculate.  My
best guess is that you have top-level "include" statements in one or
more of your manifests, perhaps where you meant "import" instead.  It
may also be that some of your classes are including others, with the
result that all classes get pulled in even though some are not
explicitly included at node level.

John