Hi, I am trying run a package once and when it completes I want my
manifest to create a touch file and from that file being placed there
it will not run again. I have this so far, but have been running into
syntax problems/invalid parameters.

#Package to install
 package { 'Bindscript20100601.dmg':
   provider    => pkgdmg,
   ensure      => installed,
   source      => 'temp/location/rightnow/Bindscript20100601.dmg',
   notify      => [Exec['blahblah']],
   onlyif      => "test -e /var/db/.bindscript",
}
  exec {'blahblah':
   command     =>'touch /var/db/.bindscript',
   path        =>['/usr/bin']
}

If you need more information please ask.