After I ran that manifest, with this only

#Package to install
package { 'Bindscript20100601.dmg':
   provider    => pkgdmg,
   ensure      => installed,
   source      => '/etc/puppet/bindscript/files/
Bindscript20100601.dmg',

I am now receiving these errors and on the second error,
Bindscript.dmg disappears as if it's deleting itself. I've created the
dmg in disk utility in Mac osx.