Hi

Thanks for the reply, that works, but I'd like to keep my include of
the sudoers::config in my default node section, but if I do that, then
I don't have the $sudoenv variable available at that time.

Is there any way of overriding a previously include of a class? I
tried to 'sudoers::config': sudoenv=> $sudoenv, stage => install;  in
my server-defaults node definition, but puppet gave me a duplicate
error on include.

I'm running 2.6.4 on both server and client side.

Regards
Thomas