Hi newguy,

Thanks for your help. However, it did not work. In fact, I had tried that
previously. The approach you mentioned, I think it's the approach that the
Pro Puppet book take. It did not work either. Still gets the "production"
one:

Here is the output when I set puppermaster to --debug --no-daemonize:

debug: importing '/etc/puppet/manifests/nodes.pp'
debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/ssh/manifests/init.pp'
info: Autoloaded module ssh
debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/ssh/manifests/params.pp'
info: Autoloaded file ssh/params from module ssh
debug: No true answers and no default
warning: Scope(Class[ssh]): The 'require' function is only compatible with
clients at 0.25 and above; including class but not adding dependency
debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/ssh/manifests/install.pp'
info: Autoloaded file ssh/install from module ssh
debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/ssh/manifests/config.pp'
info: Autoloaded file ssh/config from module ssh
debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/ssh/manifests/service.pp'
info: Autoloaded file ssh/service from module ssh

Is there any other thing you or someone else suggests?

Regards,
-fred