I've had a vision of having packages for Puppet, Dashboard,
mcollective, facter, et al, available in native packaging formats for
as many distributions as possible.

I've updated http://yum.puppetlabs.com quite a bit today.

We have most of what I laid out in ticket
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/8473.  I've updated RPMs for
el5, el6, f14, f15.  Next I'll do el4 and then SLES.

These RPMS are all signed, and the latest released software from Puppet Labs.

I've also created a Redmine Project around Community Packaging.  My
goal would be to get help from the community, specifically on our lesser-used
platforms.

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppet-community-pkg-repo

Please use the redmine project to open issues, etc.  (This isn't just
for yum either)

Thanks,
Mike