Hi,

I am trying to use my self-signed CA and certificates instead of the
built-in CA.That is what I do:

create a self-signed CA by openssll
issue a certificate for puppet master by CA above

then, add the private key files, ca files and pub key files into the
folowing location(use the default values) on master server:

localcacert
hostprivkey
hostcert
hostpubkey
cacert
cakey
capub

Finally, I run 'puppet --test' on the agent,and get the error:

err: Could not request certificate: Retrieved certificate does not match
private key; please remove certificate from server and regenerate it with
the current key

Is it possible to use customized CAs instead of the builtin CA?If answer is
yes, did I miss some steps for the error above?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks
Yunfeng