Hi, Craig

I know your meaning,but it seems not working.

These are my steps:

1. Run "puppetca --clean vmsz014" on the master to remove certificate.
vmsz014 is the agent.

2. Rerun " puppetd --test" on the vmsz014 agent, but I still got the same
err:

err: Could not request certificate: Retrieved certificate does not match
private key; please remove certificate from server and regenerate it with
the current key

I guess there must be something wrong that can't be simply resolved by
removing the old certificate.