Hi folks,

I thought I'd get clever tonight and add to my base class for node
configuation the statement:

user { root : comment => "Root User on ${hostname}" }

My hope was that I would change the GECOS field for the root user so that
emails from root on the machines would identify which "root" they came from.

What happened was the next run of the puppet agent resulted in a complaint
of a cyclical reference.     How do I get this to work without the cyclical
reference?

None of the classes that were listed as being part of the cyclical reference
directly had dependencies on root, I'd imagine though there were implied