I've been trying to find information, suggestions, etc. for how to combine
scaling Puppet with the use of management tools like Dashboard/Foreman and
MCollective. Our current thinking for an initial deployment is two VMs as
Puppet Master worker nodes fronted by a pair of NetScalers. However, I'm not
sure how to go about implementing Dashboard or Foreman and MCollective
servers in a redundant Puppet Master server environment. Can anyone speak to
their experience in this matter and/or point me to resources that discuss
such architectures?

FWIW, we'll later implement multiple pairs of redundant Puppet servers to
support environments we want managed separately, e.g. Production vs. Test.

Thanks,
Justin