----- Original Message -----
> On Oct 24, 6:20 pm, "R.I.Pienaar" <r...@devco.net> wrote:

Odd, that sounds suspiciously like some kind of messaging loop or something.
Guess without recreating it's hard to say.  But def have bigger networks than
that and they just work - physical kit though, ActiveMQ seems quite unhappy
about dodgy clocks like you would find on VMWare instances.

It's the old painful story of memory tuning on Java though, its too complex
but the jvm does at least give you the data you need.

the symptom of using all memory prior to anything being done is normal though

--
R.I.Pienaar