Hi Dave,

Is the class getting included properly? You should be getting:

err: Could not run Puppet configuration client: Parameter name failed:
Invalid value "allow-snmp".

Which is what I'm seeing when I use that rule. The rules need numbers
for ordering:

      firewall { "500 allow-snmp":
        proto => 'all',
        dport => '161',
        action => 'accept',
      }

And will generally reject any namevars that don't have them.

ken.