Hi,

On Oct 26, 2011, at 10:55 AM, Ken Barber wrote:
> Is the class getting included properly? You should be getting:
>
> err: Could not run Puppet configuration client: Parameter name failed:
> Invalid value "allow-snmp".

I believe it is.  I was not getting the error, but I've gone ahead and added
the number, so now I have the following in my snmp::config class:

      firewall { "500 allow-snmp":
        proto => 'all',
        dport => '162',
        action => 'accept',
      }

      notify{ "notify: after firewall statement":}

My node includes the snmp class, which includes the snmp::config class.  When I
run "puppet agent -t", I'm getting:

/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/provider/package/msi.rb:50: warning:
parenthesize argument(s) for future version
info: Caching catalog for ns2.math.osu.edu
info: Applying configuration version '1319642997'
notice: notify: after firewall statement
notice: /Stage[main]/Snmp::Config/Notify[notify: after firewall
statement]/message: defined 'message' as 'notify: after firewall statement'
notice: Finished catalog run in 4.96 seconds

...dave