I have one host, the only one using this class, where it occasionally gets
the following error.  I'd guess this happens 1/3 of the time, but seems to
work for several runs, then fail for several runs.

Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Could
not find class server::e1 for e1.xxx.xxx on node e1.xxx.xxx

This started when we installed 2.7.5, upgrading from 2.6.8 or .9.  Foreman
0.3 is also in use, but to me, this doesn't look like foreman.  I also
upgraded the client to 2.7.6 but it didn't change the symptoms.

Any thoughts?