Len,

I would be very interested in the details of your Puppet Master system
running 2.7.5.  Any configs you are willing to share would be appreciated.
Also, it would be most helpful if you can reproduce one of the failed runs
using from a Puppet client using:

puppet agent --test --debug

Thanks!

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Len Rugen <lenru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have one host, the only one using this class, where it occasionally gets
> the following error.  I'd guess this happens 1/3 of the time, but seems to
> work for several runs, then fail for several runs.
>
> Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER: Could
> not find class server::e1 for e1.xxx.xxx on node e1.xxx.xxx
>
> This started when we installed 2.7.5, upgrading from 2.6.8 or .9.  Foreman
> 0.3 is also in use, but to me, this doesn't look like foreman.  I also
> upgraded the client to 2.7.6 but it didn't change the symptoms.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
>  --

Dominic Maraglia
QA Engineer