Nigel, As you've said, the time chosen for the run cycle will be consistent.
All of these settings are already set -- this isn't a question of how to change
how often to run, it's how to affect the chosen runtime?

I've got an awful lot of systems (> 100) which have decided to all roll at 28
and 58 minutes after the hour.  How can I rebalance them?