I take that back.  Seems I was running the wrong master.   Started running
the proper master and the problem is back:

Here is what I'm seeing in the logged output:

debug: importing '/etc/puppet/modules/adminscripts/manifests/init.pp' in
environment production
debug: importing
'/etc/puppet/modules/adminscripts/manifests/getvpsnodes.pp' in environment
production
err: Could not find class adminscripts::getvpsnodes for
slccrepos0.slc.sharkrivertech.com at
/etc/puppet/manifests/nodes/slccrepos0.pp:4 on node
slccrepos0.slc.sharkrivertech.com
err: Could not find class adminscripts::getvpsnodes for
slccrepos0.slc.sharkrivertech.com at
/etc/puppet/manifests/nodes/slccrepos0.pp:4 on node
slccrepos0.slc.sharkrivertech.com

this is getting wierd...

--
Peter L. Berghold
Owner, Shark River Technical Solutions LLC