Von: puppet-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:puppet-users@googlegroups.com] Im
Auftrag von Darin Perusich
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. November 2011 22:49
An: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [Puppet Users] storeconfgs not initializing database

Hello,

I'm attempting to setup puppet 2.7.6 to use the storeconfigs but it's failing
to create the database and I'm not seeing any error or messages in the logs
related to initializing the database. I'm using mysql and have created the
user/role and the database and I'm able to connect successfully on both
localhost and remotely. I'm running the dashboard on the same system and it's
able to connect to it's db without issue. When I run lsof against the master
process it hasn't loaded the ruby mysql library, which I can see when I lsof
the dashboard process.

Any thoughts?

System:
OpenSUSE 11.3
puppet 2.7.6
apache2 + passenger-3.0.9

[master]
    # required for Apache with Passenger (aka mod_rails)
    ssl_client_header = SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
    ssl_client_verify_header = SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY
    #dbmigrate = true
    dbadapter = mysql
    dbname = puppet
    dbuser = puppet