Hi Will,

I don't use the module but every time I see the word 'undef' in an error I think "a variable is used before being defined".

Line 80:

  file { "${apache::params::conf}/mods-available":
    ensure => directory,
    source => $lsbmajdistrelease ? {
      5 => "puppet:///modules/apache/etc/httpd/mods-available/redhat5/",
      6 => "puppet:///modules/apache/etc/httpd/mods-available/redhat6/",
    },
    recurse => true,
    mode => 644,
    owner => "root",
    group => "root",
    seltype => "httpd_config_t",
    require => Package["apache"],
  }

The only selector operator in there is:

source =>  $lsbmajdistrelease {

That is an LSB Fact. You can confirm that the Fact is available by running "facter -p | grep lsb" on your Puppet Agent system.

IIRC you only get LSB Facts if you have the necessary LSB package, which is redhat-lsb on RHEL I think.